Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
7 Cardinal Rules For Life
- Make peace with your past so it won’t disturb your present.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
- No one is in charge of your own happiness except you.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
"Fall in love with someone who’s comfortable with your silence. Find someone who doesn’t need your words to know it’s time to kiss you."
"Gulabi Gang" is a gang of women in India who track down and beat abusive husbands with brooms.
this is too thug not to reblog
That’s not all they do - they’ve got more information on their website.
What else they do that is awesome:
- Stop child marriages
- Persuade families to educate girl-child
- Train women in self-defense
- Oppose corruption in administration
- Create awareness about the evils of dowry
- Register FIRs against sex-offenders and abusive husbands
- Publicly shame molesters
- Encourage women to become financially independent
Yesssssssss. Female empowerment is a wonderful thing.
you think nobody notices that your status was a popular text post on tumblr
but i notice
i always notice
(Source: jacksongalaxy, via f--lorah)
"Funny girls like you don’t get boyfriends. Funny girls like you get boys who are friends who want to date your boring pretty friends but also have you around to make them laugh."